Here’s how you can take care of yourself:
1) Eat healthy and don’t skip meals.
2) Sleep 7-8 hours and have the same sleep-wake cycle.
3) Exercise 4-5 times a week for at least 30-60 minutes.
4) Get in touch with nature, take a vacation.
5) Develop close social relationships that are authentic.
6) Meditate, pray or find other spiritually enriching activities.
7) Find time to do something fun.
8) Read, listen or watch motivational/inspiring books, movies or music.
9) Talk to a therapist when under stress or depressed.
10) Don’t over consume caffeine, alcohol, or drugs.